Ahsoka by E.K. Johnson
|Author(s)||E. K. Johnson|
|Published||October 11, 2016|
|Age group||Young Adult|
Ahsoka by E.K. Johnson follows Ahsoka Tano in the immediate aftermath of Order 66 as she tries to find her new place in life. It was originally published October 11, 2016.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Death In addition to the characters who are murdered, Ahsoka deals with the aftermath of Order 66 and there are several references to the deaths of Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Anakin's Clone Troopers.
- Gun violence Stormtroopers and other Imperial agents use guns throughout the novel and shoot at the other characters. Two of them, a minor background character and a supporting character, are executed via these guns.
- Murder Several characters are murdered throughout the course of the novel including nameless Stormtroopers, minor background characters, and supporting characters.
- Police brutality Throughout the novel, Stormtroopers and other Imperial agents (the acting police force in the city) attack the rebel group. Excluding the other warnings mentioned, the other references to their brutality are not graphic.
- Torture In chapter 15, A supporting character is tortured for information and rescued shortly after. The section is easy to skip. There are also threats of torture.
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No controversies have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button! Please include a source!