Dare to Live, Dare to Love by Nicole C. Moon
|Author(s)||Nicole C. Moon|
|Published||June 1, 2021|
Dare to Live, Dare to Love by Nicole C. Moon is an adult romance novel, originally published on June 1, 2021. It is the first book in the Dare to Love series.
The following content warnings are listed on the author's website:
Content Warnings: anxiety, homophobia (brief mention, relating to characters in a movie), biphobia (not specific, challenged), on-page sex. Scroll down for more details and page numbers. ❤ If you have any questions or concerns about it, please don’t hesitate to contact me through the contact form on this website.
Chapter and page numbers for content warnings:
- Homophobia:chapter seven (page 51)
- Biphobia:chapter forty (page 288)
- On-page sex:chapters thirty-two, thirty-three, and thirty-four (pages 229 to 237), thirty-eight, thirty-nine and forty (276 to 286)
More details on content warnings:
- Homophobia:brief mention of a character in a movie having a homophobic family, and being sent to boarding school, it isn’t any more detailed than that
- Biphobia:it isn’t said by another person or directed at our main characters, it’s more of a statement on general biphobia – again, not really detailed and challenged
Additional Trigger Warnings
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- Bisexual main characters
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!