Just a Girl by Becky Monson
Just a Girl by Becky Monson is an chick-lit novel, originally published on August 18, 2020. It is the second book in the Just a Series.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Cyber bullying
- Emotional/Verbal abuse (parental, challenged) Main character's mom makes continuous remarks about the MC's weight and physical appearance. This is later challenged and resolved.
- Fatphobia Main character receives several fatphobia comments and also experiences internalized fatphobia.
- Transphobic joke (minor) A small joke is told during one chapter that revolves around the idea of the main character being a real woman because she doesn't have a penis after being mistaken for a male in the womb.
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- Gay side character (brief mention)
- Black side character (brief mention)
No controversies have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button! Please include a source!