Murder and Mayhem in Muskego edited by Jon Jordan & Ruth Jordan
|Author(s)||Jon Jordan (editor)
Ruth Jordan (editor)
|Published||August 12, 2012|
|Publisher||Down & Out Books|
Murder and Mayhem in Muskego by edited by Jon Jordan and Ruth Jordan, and contributed to by Megan Abbott, Dana Cameron, Reed Farrel Coleman, Hilary Davidson, Sean Doolittle, J.M. Edwards, Ted Hertel Jr., Chris Holm, Brad Parks, Gary Phillips, Kat Richardson, Greg Rucka, Marcus Sakey, Tom Schreck, Nathan Banks, Zoë Sharp, Bryan VanMeter, Jeri Westerson, and Andrew Grant is an anthology of fantasy short stores, originally published on August 12, 2012.
It contains the following short stories:
- Welcome to Murder & Mayhem in Muskego by Penny Halle
- Hollywood Lanes by Megan Abbott
- Pattern Recognition by Dana Cameron (Book 0.4 in the Fangborn series)
- Slider by Reed Farrel Coleman
- Undying Love by Hilary Davidson
- Nice Guy Type by Sean Doolittle
- Kross Kill by J.M. Edwards
- Loose Lips by Andrew Grant
- The Name of the Dame by Ted Hertel, Jr.
- The Great Plains by Chris F. Holm
- Serenity by Brad Parks
- Chatter by Gary Phillips
- Chemotherapy by Kat Richardson
- The End is Never Pretty by Greg Rucka
- Gravity and Need by Marcus Sakey
- The Muskego Long Count by Tom Schreck and Nathan Banks
- The Particular Talents of Lenny Bright by Zoë Sharp
- Last Call by Bryan VanMeter
- Universal Donor by Jeri Westerson
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!