Murder by Magic: Twenty Tales of Crime and the Supernatural edited by Rosemary Edghill
|Author(s)||Rosemary Edghill (editor)|
|Published||October 1, 2004|
Murder by Magic: Twenty Tales of Crime and the Supernatural edited by Rosemary Edghill and contributed to by Rosemary Edghill, Keith R.A. DeCandido, Lillian Stewart Carl, Josepha Sherman, Debra Doyle, Roberta Gellis, Diane Duane, Mercedes Lackey, Laura Anne Gilman, Susan R. Matthews, Teresa Edgerton, Sharon Lee, Steve Miller, Jennifer Roberson, James D. Macdonald, Susan Krinard, Carole Nelson Douglas, Laura Resnick, Lawrence Watt-Evans, Esther M. Friesner, Will Graham, & M.J. Hamilton is an anthology of fantasy short stories, originally published on October 1, 2004.
It contains the following books:
- Piece of Mind by Jennifer Roberson
- Special Surprise Guest Appearance by ... by Carole Nelson Douglas
- Doppelgangster by Laura Resnick
- Mixed Marriages Can Be Murder by Will Graham
- Case of the Headless Corpse by Josepha Sherman
- Death in the Working by Debra Doyle (Book 7.6 in the Mageworlds series)
- Cold Case by Diane Duane
- Snake in the Grass by Susan R. Matthews
- Double Jeopardy by M.J. Hamilton
- Witch Sight by Roberta Gellis
- Overrush by Laura Anne Gilman (Book 3.6 in the Retrievers series)
- Captured in Silver by Teresa Edgerton (Part of the The Queen's Necklace series)
- Night at the Opera by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
- A Tremble in the Air by James D. Macdonald (Book 2 in the Orville Nesbit Mysteries)
- Murder Entailed by Susan Krinard (Book 1 in the Kit and Olivia series)
- Dropping Hints by Lawrence Watt-Evans
- Au Purr by Esther Friesner
- Getting the Chair by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- Necromancer's Apprentice by Lillian Stewart Carl
- Grey Eminence by Mercedes Lackey
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!