Naked City edited by Ellen Datlow
|Author(s)||Ellen Datlow (editor)|
|Published||July 5, 2011|
|Publisher||St. Martin's Griffin|
Naked City edited by Ellen Datlow and contributed to by Jim Butcher, Patricia Briggs, Nathan Ballingrud, Peter S. Beagle, Elizabeth Bear, Richard Bowes, Pat Cadigan, John Crowley, Jeffrey Ford, Christopher Fowler, Melissa Marr, Caitlín R. Kiernan, Matthew Kressel, Ellen Kushner, Naomi Novik, Kit Reed, Lucius Shepard, Delia Sherman, Lavie Tidhar, and Holly Blackis an anthology of fantasy short stories, originally published on July 5, 2011.
It contains the following short stories:
- Curses by Jim Butcher (Book 10.7 in the The Dresden Files series)
- How The Pooka Came To New York City by Delia Sherman
- On The Slide by Richard Bowes
- The Duke Of Riverside by Ellen Kushner (Book 1.6 in the The World of Riverside series)
- Oblivion By Calvin Klein by Christopher Fowler
- Fairy Gifts by Patricia Briggs (Book 0.1 in the Mercy Thompson series and book 0.1 in the Mercy Thompson World series)
- Picking Up The Pieces by Pat Cadigan
- Underbridge by Peter S. Beagle
- Priced To Sell by Naomi Novik
- The Bricks Of Gelecek by Matthew Kressel
- Weston Walks by Kit Reed
- The Projected Girl by Lavie Tidhar
- The Way Station by Nathan Ballingrud
- Guns for the Dead by Melissa Marr (Book 1.6 in the Graveminder series)
- And Go Like This by John Crowley
- Noble Rot by Holly Black
- Daddy Longlegs Of The Evening by Jeffrey Ford
- The Skinny Girl by Lucius Shepard
- The Colliers' Venus (1893) by Caitlín R. Kiernan
- King Pole, Gallows Pole, Bottle Tree by Elizabeth Bear
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!