OMNI Magazine November 1991 edited by Ellen Datlow & Keith Ferrell
|Author(s)||Ellen Datlow (editor)
Keith Ferrell (editor)
|Publisher||Omni Publications International Ltd.|
OMNI Magazine November 1991 edited by Ellen Datlow and Keith Ferrell and contributed to by Martin Sheen, Robert K.J. Killheffer, Mark Fischetti, James Oberg, Joan Griffiths, Tom Dworetzky, Martin Caidin, Jessica Speart, Frederik Pohl, Beth Howard, William Gibson, John Stein, W.E. Gutman, Gregg Keizer, and Robert Bixby is an anthology of science fiction works, originally published on November 1991.
It contains the following articles:
- First Word: Order in the Court by Martin Sheen
- Review: Russian Spring by Norman Spinrad by Robert K. J. Killheffer
- Wheels: A Shock to the System by Mark Fischetti
- Space: The Postcoup Blues by James Oberg
- Artificial Intelligence: Gorilla My Dreams by Joan Griffiths
- Political Science: The ABD's of Public Education by Tom Dworetzky
- Transportation: Who Killed the Dyna-Soar? by Martin Caidin
- Animals: Poach Busters by Jessica Speart
- Cruising the Eclipse by Frederik Pohl
- The Light Stuff by Beth Howard
- Skinner's Room by William Gibson (Book 3 in the Bridge series)
- Interview: George Bass by John Stein
- Vampire State by W.E. Gutman
- World of Electronic Games by Keith Ferrell and Gregg Keizer
- Electronic Universe by Gregg Keizer
- Last Word: Ecologicide by Robert Bixby
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!