|Author(s)||Book Trigger Warnings|
|Published||February 30, 2020|
The following page is a sample created to help users with their formatting. To get a better grasp on how to use the code editor to create/edit pages, please click the "View Source" button above.
All pages should follow the format BookName by Author(s). When filling out pages, keep the page as SPOILER-FREE and NEUTRAL-TONED as possible.
Sample Page by Book Trigger Warnings is a book that is completely made up and doesn't exist, originally published February 30, 2020.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- List trigger warnings here. If you wish to include details about the given trigger, include them under the "Expand" option. Remember, even details should be as spoiler-free as possible.
- The entire book is blank
- Paranormal creatures Anything you put here will be under the "Expand". This area is for more details involving the given warning/trope.
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- List representation that you can find in the book. Whenever possible, indicate if that rep is from a main or side character. If the author openly identifies with the identity given, put an asterisk next to it. Do NOT use this section as a reason to out or police any author's identity
- Black-American main character
- Filipino-American side character*
- Pansexual side character*
- F/F romance (side characters)
- List tropes here. If the trope involves a spoiler, you can list it using the "Expand" option. A list of currently recognized tropes can be found here.
- Love triangle
Click "Expand" to see tropes that may involve spoilers.
- Some argue that since this book is not real, it is a waste of time to read it. 
- List controversies about the book and/or author here. These should be written in a neutral tone. Make sure you provide a source! This section should be used sparingly as it is only for wide-spread/well-known/well-documented issues.