Subterranean Magazine, Spring 2009 edited by William Schafer
Subterranean Magazine, Spring 2009 edited by William Schafer, and contributed to by Ken MacLeod, Liz Williams, Ted Kosmatka, Carrie Vaughn, Paul McAuley, Joe R. Lansdale, and Lucius Shepard is an anthology of fantasy short stories, originally published in April 2009.
It contains the following stories:
- A Tulip for Lucretius by Ken MacLeod
- Under the Honey by Liz Williams
- The Ascendant by Ted Kosmatka
- Conquistador de la Noche by Carrie Vaughn (Book 0.1 in the Kitty Norville series)
- Crimes and Glory by Paul McAuley
- Fiction: Hide and Horns by Joe R. Lansdale
- Sylgarmo’s Proclamation by Lucius Shepard
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!