The Cancer Cowboy Rides by John Connolly
The Cancer Cowboy Rides by John Connolly is an adult horror novella, originally published in 2004 as a part of Nocturnes, a short story collection by John Connolly.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Ableism The R slur gets used at one point.
- Abusive relationship Mentions of domestic violence.
- Animal death
- Body horror
- Cancer Though not technically cancer, the spreading disease the story deals with has symptoms identical to, and is treated as, various forms of cancer.
- Gun violence
- Homophobia The F slur gets used at one point.
- Sexual harassment Mentions of a woman being groped against her will.
- Terminal illness
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- Gay side character
Click "Expand" to see tropes that may involve spoilers.