The Killing Kind by John Connolly
The Killing Kind by John Connolly is an adult horror mystery thriller novel, originally published in 2001. It is the third book in the Charlie Parker series.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Abortion Never happens in the story, but is discussed a lot.
- Alcoholism Mentions of past struggles with alcohol.
- Animal death Description of a kitten being killed by spiders.
- Child abuse
- Child death
- Gore Graphic gore and mutilated bodies.
- Gun violence
- Incest Nothing is explicitly stated, but two siblings act uncomfortably intimate towards each other.
- Physical abuse
- Police brutality
- Religious extremism
- Spiders Torture and killings using venomous spiders.
- Torture Several mentions of graphic torture.
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- Gay black side character
- Gay side character