The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, May/June 2017 edited by C.C. Finlay
|Author(s)||C.C. Finlay (editor)|
The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, May/June 2017 edited by C.C. Finlay, and contributed to by Shannon Connor Winward, Richard Bowes, Matthew Hughes, R.S. Benedict, Brian Trent, Kelly Jennings, Gregor Hartmann, Zach Shephard, John Schoffstall, Leah Cypess, Nina Kiriki Hoffman, Mary Soon Lee, Charles de Lint, Elizabeth Hand, Paul Di Filippo, Pat Murphy, Paul Doherty, David J. Skal, and Mark Esping is an anthology of fantasy science fiction short stories, originally published in April 2017.
It contains the following short stories:
- A Thousand Deaths Through Flesh and Stone by Brian Trent
- Witch's Hour by Shannon Connor Winward
- The Path to Peace by Mary Soon Lee
- Dirty Old Town by Richard Bowes
- Books by Elizabeth Hand
- Plumage From Pegasus: Happiness Is a Worn Gunn by Paul Di Filippo
- The Prognosticant by Matthew Hughes (Book 2 in the Baldemar series)
- The History of the Invasion Told in Five Dogs by Kelly Jennings
- What the Hands Know by Gregor Hartmann
- The Woman With the Long Black Hair by Zach Shephard
- My English Name by R S. Benedict
- Science: Robots on the Road by Pat Murphy and Paul Doherty
- Television: Western Histories by David J. Skal
- The First Day of Someone Else's Life by John Schoffstall
- Neko Brushes by Leah Cypess
- Rings by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
- Curiosities by Mark Esping
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!