To ask me a question or leave me a comment, click on the "Edit" or "+" above. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for the welcome message! :D And great job on the website in general.
Thanks for the welcome to the site! I think this is such an amazing idea!! I was wondering if you could make a tutorial or something for how adding a series thingy works?
- No problem! We were actually looking into creating video tutorials for certain things so we'll put that down as a video idea! Are you talking about the series category? If so, you can create series page the same way you would a book, delete the auto-loaded template, and create a page matching the style of one of the series pages. Jenjenreviews (talk) 16:26, 19 August 2020 (PDT)
I saw that if we had possible triggers to contact the site writers. I hope this is a acceptable way to do that Would it be possible to consider the triggers fire and cults?
- Of course! I'll add the triggers fire and cults to our Possible TWs page!
- Jenjenreviews (talk) 13:41, 18 October 2020 (PDT)
Hi! This is Albi, I just wanted to say thank you for the advice as to how to improve and edit my pages faster and more accurately. Thank you for this opportunity!
- No problem! If you have any questions just let me know!
- Jenjenreviews (talk) 16:55, 7 January 2021 (PST)
Hello! I'm wondering, should "published" date "publisher" (and the book cover image) always strictly refer to the first published edition of the book, or is this not a strict absolute rule? (I hope this question makes sense, English is not my native language) Thank you!