To ask me a question or leave me a comment, click on the "Edit" or "+" above. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
June 16, 2022
Hi Jen! I recently signed up to help with Book Trigger Warnings. I review ARCs in my free time, and I was wondering if I have to wait for the book to be published before I create its respective page on the website. Any insight will be very helpful.
- Thanks for the message! I'll respond over on your talk page. --Jenjenreviews (talk) 14:52, 17 June 2022 (PDT)
April 21, 2022
Hi Jen, I received your message "t looks like you've added a book page for your own novel. If this is the case, we are happy to list the warnings that you added under a section titled "Author-Provided Warnings" so that users can know that you've curated that list personally. Let us know! " and that is correct. Sounds good to me. Thanks! L.J.
January 18, 2022
Hi Jen, I just saw your message on my page (I hope I'm replying correctly this time!) and I just wanted to apologize for the edits of Winter Counts.
I just finished reading the book so I added some triggers I noticed weren't there, but I thought that triggers were supposed to be listed closer to the the Suggested Trigger Warnings page if possible for consistency, so I updated a few triggers that were already listed for that reason. My sincerest apologies, I absolutely didn't realize I was repeatedly trying to edit something after you already changed it back since I didn't have the "Watch Page" box checked (and admittedly didn't think to look at the page history as I had just assumed my edits weren't going through since I was attempting to add them via mobile browser versus desktop).
I will leave that page alone, as well as anything on other pages that have already been added unless absolutely necessary. Again, I am so sorry and will try to do better in the future.
- Hi Stephanie, I'll respond over on your talk page. --Jenjenreviews (talk) 14:17, 18 January 2022 (PST)
October 7, 2021
I am the author of A Shopgirl's Tale and found it listed on your website completely by accident. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to help you with the listing. As someone with anxiety, and plenty of triggers of her own, I'd never want to accidentally trigger another person. Also, out of curiousity, how did you come about it?
Thanks, and again let me know if I can I help you. Elisa
- Hi Elisa, Thanks for reaching out! I'll go ahead and respond on your personal talk page.--Jenjenreviews (talk) 15:52, 7 October 2021 (PDT)
August 16, 2021
Hi Jen! I was wondering if either you or Rob would be interested in answering a few questions about the site for a blog project that I am working on? Thanks! -Albi
- Hey Albi, sorry I didn't see this message until now cause we were on a trip. We'd be happy to! I'll message you on your talk page just in case you don't see this. --Jenjenreviews (talk) 19:59, 18 August 2021 (PDT)
March 26, 2021
Thanks so much for creating and maintaining this site! Do you have any kind of discord server or online group for contributors? I'd be curious to hear from other contributors to see if we can work together to better contribute. Many thanks in advance from mirandanbenson!
- Hi! We don't have a Discord for contributors but that's an interesting idea! I'll look into making one and get back to you! --Jenjenreviews (talk) 21:02, 26 March 2021 (PDT)
January 8, 2021
Hello! I'm wondering, should "published" date "publisher" (and the book cover image) always strictly refer to the first published edition of the book, or is this not a strict absolute rule? (I hope this question makes sense, English is not my native language) Thank you!
- Published date is always for the first published edition, but publishers for first editions are harder to find so we're more lenient about that if you don't know who the original publisher was (we actually originally didn't even have publisher info on pages for this reason). The book cover can be any edition. Hope this helps! -- Jenjenreviews (talk) 12:34, 8 January 2021 (PST)
January 7, 2021
Hi! This is Albi, I just wanted to say thank you for the advice as to how to improve and edit my pages faster and more accurately. Thank you for this opportunity!
- No problem! If you have any questions just let me know! -- Jenjenreviews (talk) 16:55, 7 January 2021 (PST)
October 18, 2020
I saw that if we had possible triggers to contact the site writers. I hope this is a acceptable way to do that Would it be possible to consider the triggers fire and cults?
- Of course! I'll add the triggers fire and cults to our Possible TWs page! --Jenjenreviews (talk) 13:41, 18 October 2020 (PDT)
August 19, 2020
Thanks for the welcome to the site! I think this is such an amazing idea!! I was wondering if you could make a tutorial or something for how adding a series thingy works?
- No problem! We were actually looking into creating video tutorials for certain things so we'll put that down as a video idea! Are you talking about the series category? If so, you can create series page the same way you would a book, delete the auto-loaded template, and create a page matching the style of one of the series pages. --Jenjenreviews (talk) 16:26, 19 August 2020 (PDT)
August 2, 2020
Thanks for the welcome message! :D And great job on the website in general.