What Beauty There Is by Cory Anderson
|Published||April 6, 2021|
|Publisher||Roaring Brook Press|
|Age group||Young Adult|
What Beauty There Is by Cory Anderson is a young adult thriller novel, originally published on April 6, 2021. It is the first book in the What Beauty There Is series.
- Absent parent
- Animal death (multiple) Includes a deer being shot to death with arrows, another deer and a dog being shot to death with a rifle
- Blood Includes coughing up blood, bleeding from injuries
- Child abuse
- Dead parents
- Death (graphic)
- Drug use and drug dealing
- Enclosed spaces Someone gets locked in a box and two people get locked in a cellar
- Gore Brain spilling out of someone's head
- Hit and run (violent)
- Gun violence (multiple)
- Mistreating the dead Dead person gets dropped
- Money difficulties
- Robbery (mentioned)
- Sewing up wounds Nullet wound, stab wound, cut
- Suicide Hanging
- Violence (graphic) Sticking a pencil into someone's arm, getting tied up
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!