Aletheia by Megan I. Tennant
|Author(s)||Megan I. Tennant|
|Published||September 7, 2017|
|Publisher||Cloud Kitten Publishing|
|Age group||Young Adult|
Aletheia by Megan I. Tennant is a young adult science fiction novel, originally published on September 7, 2017. It is the first book in The Seventh River.
The following content warnings are listed on the author's website:
Aletheia contains varying degrees of the following:
- Graphic violence and injury
- Death and murder
- Sexual violence including references to rape and abuse
- PTSD symptoms (including a brief rape flashback in the italic text of chapter 8)
- Suicide (and/or references to it)
- Animal death
- Drugs and alcohol
- Infected persons reminiscent of zombies (though they are not undead)
- References to cannibalism
- Descriptions of skeletons and corpses
- Injury to pregnant persons including miscarriage
- References to injury of minors (including abuse)
- Descriptions of large rats
- References to prostitution
- Imprisonment (including claustrophobic situations)
"reference" means it occurs off-page or is not heavily focused on
Additional Trigger Warnings
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!