Blood Lite III: Aftertaste edited by Kevin J. Anderson
|Author(s)||Kevin J. Anderson (editor)|
|Published||May 29, 2012|
Blood Lite III: Aftertaste edited by Kevin J. Anderson, and contributed to by Jim Butcher, J.G. Faherty, Stephen Dorato, Jeff Ryan, Mike Resnick, Lezli Robyn, Will Ludwigsen, Heather Graham, Daniel Pyle, Nina Kiriki Hoffman, L.A. Banks, John Alfred Taylor, David Sakmyster, Norman Prentiss, Don D'Ammassa, Adrian Ludens, Chris Abbey, D.L. Snell, Ken Lillie-Paetz, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lisa Morton, Kelley Armstrong, Brad C. Hodson, Lucien Soulban, Christopher Golden, E.S. Magill, Eric James Stone, Jeff Strand, Mark Onspaugh, Joel A. Sutherland, and Mike Baron is an anthology of fantasy horror short stories, originally published on September 11, 2010. It is book 3 in the Blood Lite series and book 3 in the Bigfoot Trilogy series.
It contains the following short stories:
- I Was a Teenage Bigfoot by Jim Butcher (Book 6.5 in the The Dresden Files series)
- Blood-Red Greens by Joel A. Sutherland
- V Plates by Kelley Armstong (Book 10.5 in the Otherworld Stories series)
- Put On a Happy Face by Christopher Golden
- Devil's Contract by E.S. Magill
- Nine-Tenths of the Law by Eric James Stone
- Scrumptious Bone Bread by Jeff Strand
- Let That Be a Lesson to You by Mark Onspaugh
- Mint In Box by Mike Baron
- Great Zombie Invasion of 1979 by J.G. Faherty
- Dating After the Apocalypse by Stephen Dorato
- Typecast by Jeff Ryan
- Making the Cut by Mike Resnick and Lezli Robyn
- Acknowledgments by Will Ludwigsen
- Mannequin by Heather Graham
- Short Term by Daniel Pyle
- Distressed Travelers by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
- Bayou Brawl by L.A. Banks
- Steeple People by John Alfred Taylor
- For Sale by David Sakmyster
- Man Who Could Not Be Bothered to Die by Norman Prentiss
- Last Demon by Don D'Ammassa
- Misadventure to Call Your Own by Adrian Ludens
- Smoke and Mirrorballs by Chris Abbey
- Brians!!! by D.L. Snell
- Still Life by Ken Lilli-Paetz
- Day in the Life by Sherrilyn
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!