Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
|Published||September 27, 2016|
|Publisher||Orion Children's Books|
|Age group||Young Adult|
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo is a young adult fantasy novel, originally published on September 27, 2016. It is the second book in The Six of Crows series.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Ableism By afamily member
- Attempted murder By a family member
- Brothels (discussed, not graphic)
- Death threats
- Loss of a loved one
- Prosecution (not graphic)
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- Disability* (Main character walks with a cane)
- South Asian
- ADHD (coded)
- Dyslexia (coded)
- Addiction (drugs, gambling)
- East Asian
- Pansexual (coded)