Fall by Maxime Jaz
Fall by Maxime Jaz is an adult dark romance novel, originally published on March 31, 2021.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
The following trigger warnings are listed on the author's website:
- emotional abuse, verbal abuse, physical abuse, absent parent, abusive relationship, domestic abuse, beating, toxic relationship the physical abuse and beating is mentioned, not graphically described. Abuse is not the main theme of the book, but is underlying behavior from antagonists, mainly.
- Father-son issues
- age-gap relationship
- Death of an animal-not graphic
- anger management issues
- eating, cooking for somebody else
- bullying by peers and media
- car accident
- coming out
- being outed
- racism (occurs once in the book)
- loss of a loved one
- medical stuff not graphic, but some scenes are in a hospital
- narcissistic personality disorder
- sex scenes: gay sex involving men, sex involving a man and a woman some sex scenes are explicit, others are fade to black. None of the sex scenes are extremely graphic
- first time gay sex
- mild misogynistic language
- Catholic religion portrayed in a negative light
- Use of the word “gypsy” is not a racial slur in this book, save for one occasion when it is used by a racist character.
Additional Trigger Warnings
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!