Seven Devils by Laura Lam and Elizabeth May
|Published||August 4, 2020|
Seven Devils by Laura Lam and Elizabeth May is a dark space opera starring seven very different female protagonists, originally published on August 4, 2020. It is the first book in the Seven Devils duology.
- Amputation (battlefield)
- Drugs Used for brainwashing, both mentioned and then on-screen.
- Forced sterilization (mentioned)
- Mind control
- Mutilation Removing the finger of a corpse, cutting out the tongue of a prisoner
- Prostitution dubiously consensual due to the mind control, etc.
- Sex (mentioned)
- Suicide Mind-controlled, and two of the murders could be considered assisted suicides.
- Torture Exposure to extreme cold, sleep deprivation, cutting out tongue(Separate instances, the latter done offscreen).
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- F/F relationship
- Trans characters
- Queer characters
- POC main character
- Asexual character
- Autistic main character
- Disabled main character (prosthetic)
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No controversies have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button! Please include a source!