Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
|Published||September 29, 2015|
|Publisher||Henry Holt and co.|
|Age group||Young Adult|
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo is a young adult fantasy novel, originally published on September 29, 2015. It is the first book in The Six of Crows trilogy.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Addiction (gambling and drug)
- Child trafficking
- Genocide Involves a fantasy system in which Grisha are systematically killed by a nation. One of the protagonists is a reforming Grisha hunter.
- Sexual abuse and slavery A protagonist is formerly enslaved at a "pleasure house"
- Violence (graphic)
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- Addiction (gambling)
- ADHD (coded)
- Disability* (main character walks with a cane)
- Dyslexia (coded)
- East Asian
- Homosexual (including a relationship)
- South Asian