The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
|Published||January 15 2013|
|Age group||New Adult|
The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic is a new adult contemporary novel, originally published on January 15, 2013.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Ableist language
- Abuse within a mental facility
- Animal cruelty (mentioned)
- Assault (mild)
- Conversion therapy (mentioned)
- Dead animal
- Death (parental)
- Depression (mentioned)
- Drug abuse Unhealthy use of prescribed mental health medication
- Drug addiction
- Drug overdose
- Drug misrepresentation Mental health medication portrayed unrealistically/incorrectly
- Drug rehabilitation
- Drug use (including nonconsensual)
- Gun violence
- Hate crime (homophobic violence)
- Homophobic language (slurs)
- Knife Violence
- Non-consensual kissing
- Panic attacks
- Rape (scene)
- Rape joke The joke is immediately shut down and is not seen favorable by the protagonist.
- Rehab/mental facility
- Self-harm (mentioned, including scars)
- Sexual assault
- Substance abuse
- Suicide SPOILERS The death is ultimately not a suicide but a murder.
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- MLM relationships
- Biracial (white/latino) character
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No controversies have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button! Please include a source!