The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
|Published||January 15 2013|
|Age group||New Adult|
The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic is a new adult contemporary novel, originally published on January 15, 2013.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Ableist language
- Abuse within a mental facility
- Animal cruelty (mentioned)
- Assault (mild)
- Conversion therapy (mentioned)
- Dead animal
- Death (parental)
- Depression (mentioned)
- Drug abuse Unhealthy use of prescribed mental health medication
- Drug addiction
- Drug overdose
- Drug misrepresentation Mental health medication portrayed unrealistically/incorrectly
- Drug rehabilitation
- Drug use (including nonconsensual)
- Gun violence
- Hate crime (homophobic violence)
- Homophobic language (slurs)
- Knife Violence
- Non-consensual kissing
- Panic attacks
- Rape (scene)
- Rape joke The joke is immediately shut down and is not seen favorable by the protagonist.
- Rehab/mental facility
- Self-harm (mentioned, including scars)
- Sexual assault
- Substance abuse
- Suicide SPOILERS The death is ultimately not a suicide but a murder.
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- MLM relationships
- Biracial (white/latino) character
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!