Things to Do Before the End of the World by Emily Barr
|Published||May 6, 2021|
|Age group||Young Adult|
Things to Do Before the End of the World by Emily Barr is a young adult thriller novel, originally published on May 6, 2021.
To view more details about a given item, click the "Expand" button beside it. Please note that these details may include spoilers.
- Alcohol use
- Animal death Several animals die as the atmosphere becomes more inhabitable. Some general descriptions of dead birds and pets are in the story.
- Car crash (mentioned) A family member dies in a car crash at the beginning of the story. The crash is mentioned several times throughout.
- Death of family member The main character's uncle dies at the beginning of the book.
- Panic attacks (on-page)
- Suicide (brief mention) A minor character briefly implies that she will overdose on pills before the end of the world can kill her.
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- WLW main character with anxiety
- Black side character