To ask me a question or leave me a comment, click on the "Edit" or "+" above. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks for the welcome message! :D And great job on the website in general.
Thanks for the welcome to the site! I think this is such an amazing idea!! I was wondering if you could make a tutorial or something for how adding a series thingy works?
- No problem! We were actually looking into creating video tutorials for certain things so we'll put that down as a video idea! Are you talking about the series category? If so, you can create series page the same way you would a book, delete the auto-loaded template, and create a page matching the style of one of the series pages. Jenjenreviews (talk) 16:26, 19 August 2020 (PDT)
I saw that if we had possible triggers to contact the site writers. I hope this is a acceptable way to do that Would it be possible to consider the triggers fire and cults?
- Of course! I'll add the triggers fire and cults to our Possible TWs page!
- Jenjenreviews (talk) 13:41, 18 October 2020 (PDT)
Hi! This is Albi, I just wanted to say thank you for the advice as to how to improve and edit my pages faster and more accurately. Thank you for this opportunity!
- No problem! If you have any questions just let me know!
- Jenjenreviews (talk) 16:55, 7 January 2021 (PST)
Hello! I'm wondering, should "published" date "publisher" (and the book cover image) always strictly refer to the first published edition of the book, or is this not a strict absolute rule? (I hope this question makes sense, English is not my native language) Thank you!
- Published date is always for the first published edition, but publishers for first editions are harder to find so we're more lenient about that if you don't know who the original publisher was (we actually originally didn't even have publisher info on pages for this reason). The book cover can be any edition. Hope this helps!
- Jenjenreviews (talk) 12:34, 8 January 2021 (PST)