Glorious Day by Skye Kilaen
|Published||August 3, 2020|
Glorious Day by Skye Kilaen is an adult romance novella, originally published on August 3, 2020.
The following warnings are listed on the author's website
On-page or extensive discussion:
- Ableism from antagonist secondary character
- Discussion of consent in situations of asymmetrical power
- Discussion of state violence including politically motivated imprisonment, torture, and executions
- Gun violence
- Murder of a side character who is a family member
- Torture, including amputation (details are summarized)
- One main character has acted as part of the secret police
- Character in a hospital bed with monitors and an IV
- Depression / PTSD after injury and acquired disability
- Sex (minimal description)
Off-page or brief mention:
- Possible forced marriage
- Joke about injuring self to avoid a social event
- Public protests involving clashes with police and military
- Alcohol and drug consumption, inebriation
- Dismissive behavior by parent of disabled adult child
Additional Trigger Warnings
No additional trigger warnings have been added yet. If you have more to add, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!