Midnight Echo Issue 9 edited by Geoff Brown
From Book Trigger Warnings
Midnight Echo Issue 9
|Author(s)||Geoff Brown (editor)|
|Published||May 31, 2013|
|Publisher||Australian Horror Writers Association|
Midnight Echo Issue 9 edited by Geoff Brown is an anthology of horror short stories, poetry, comics, and non-fiction works, originally published on May 31, 2013. It contains the following works:
- Changeling by Jonathan Maberry (Book 2.2 in the Joe Ledger series)
- Black Train Blues by James A Moore
- Black Peter by Martin Livings
- The Road by Amanda J Spedding
- Coffee Rings by Kristin Dearborn
- The Wee Folk by JG Faherty
- From the Forebears by Steven Gepp
- Little Boy, Little Girl, Lost in the Woods by Mark Patrick Lynch
- The Fathomed Wreck to See by Alan Baxter
- ganesh by Talie Helene
- Allure of the Ancients; The Key to His Kingdom by Mark Farrugia and Greg Chapman
- The Mythology of Mid-World by Robin Furth
- Russian Field of Mysteries by Tony Vilgotsky
- An Interview with James A Moore
- An Interview with Mel Gannon
- A Word from the AHWA President by Geoff Brown
- Tartarus by Danny Lovecraft
- Pix and Panels by Mark Farrugia
- Black Roads, Dark Highways #4 by Andrew McKiernan
- Celluloid Nightmares by Mark Smith-Briggs
- Sinister Reads
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!