Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
From Book Trigger Warnings
- This article is about the book by Stephenie Meyer. For other uses, see Twilight (disambiguation).
|Published||October 5, 2005|
|Publisher||Little, Brown and Company|
|Age group||Young Adult|
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is a young adult fantasy novel, originally published on October 5, 2005. It is the first book in The Twilight Saga.
- Attempted murder
- Attempted sexual assault
- Attempted suicide (mentioned, past)
- Child loss (mentioned, past)
- Kidnapping (implied)
- Supernatural creatures
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
- Native American side characters (Quileute)
- The Twilight franchise has received backlash over the harm that it has done to the native Quileute population (of who the werewolves in the franchised are based off of). 
- Many argue that Twilight, at its core, romanticizes abusive/toxic relationships and promotes anti-feminist messages.